Keeping your dog properly groomed is important for its health and appearance. Proper grooming requires an expert.
The professional groomers at Carlson Canine Camp have many years of grooming experience. You can expect us to use all our skills and experience to give your dog an awesome spa experience, leaving them smelling and looking beautiful!
Appointments are taken for grooming Monday - Saturday. Please call for an appointment and we'll get your dog scheduled.
Your quality grooming service begins with the hands that will be caring for your dog. To this end, you'll be getting service from two of the top dog groomers out there.
Like all Carlson Canine Camp staff, our groomers truly care about pets, so you can expect them to treat your furry friend like a member of their own family.
• Your dog must be current on vaccinations for Distemper, Parvo, Rabies, and Bordetella
• Your dog must be flea free
• Your dog must be up-to-date with its annual exam (by a veterinarian)
• You MUST call ahead to ensure we have room for your dog
• Bordetella is required every six months
We will also be revising our grooming prices to ensure that all dogs are charged fairly by size, weight, and amount of hair. We will let you know of any changes as soon as possible.